Thursday, May 26, 2011

Salad Woes...

I have a little problem. I can't stop eating salads. Glorious, fruit and cheese filled salads. The problem is that I cover them, douse them really, with Trader Joe's Spicy Peanut Vinaigrette. Well, it's not a problem unless I run out of the dressing. Which doesn't happen anymore because I've been buying two bottles at a time. This dressing is glorious. A little spicy, a little sweet, and perfect for summer salads. This one below is my favorite...so far.

Baby Arugula
Pea Shoots
Dill
Some mixed greens
Strawberries
Blue Cheese
Dressing. 

Yum. 


(I heart this bowl with all my heart. It's a pyrex nesting bowl. It was my grandma's and it makes me smile.)

The dressing is in the refrigerator section with the produce. It's drool worthy. 

And if you don't have a Trader Joe's, I'm sorry. Truly and deeply sorry. 

Happy Thursday!

-Erin 

No comments:

Post a Comment