Monday, October 22, 2012

Monday Monday (let's eat)

What's up, peeps?! Miss me? I've missed you. It's the end of October. It's almost Halloween. WHAT?! But that's fabulous, because that means I get to enjoy incredibly yummy and totally cozy food again. Hurray! Wanna know what you should make this week? Just listen to City Mouse, eat this:

Monday: Chipotle Stout Sloppy Joes from The Beeroness

Tuesday: Chicken Pot Pie Soup from Skinnytaste

Wednesday: Deconstructed Stuffed Cabbage Casserole from Kalyn's Kitchen

Thursday: Easy Butternut Skillet Shells from How Sweet It Is

Friday: Bacon, Brussels Sprouts and Goat Cheese Pizza from Pink Parsley

Saturday: Grilled Pumpkin Caesar Salad with Steak from Heather Christo

Sunday: Whiskey Miso Pork Chops from Steamy Kitchen


Now THAT is a meal plan. Go out and do something awesome.

xoxo
Erin

3 comments:

  1. Come on, City Mouse, we need a new post (or three)! I'm in my first pregnancy and your blog has become a great source of inspiration, laughter, and hope for me and my baby to be. I need more Erin!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, THANKS Mol! Alas, we got hit pretty hard my Hurricane Sandy. Just getting power back after 10 days! I promise to have a sweet family session posted this week and will try to get back up and running for a Monday Meal planning post! Thanks for the love. :)

      Delete
  2. Sorry to hear about the power situation - hope all is on its way to being well again! Sandy was a beast for sure! I'll be on the lookout for your posts, whenever you find the time. :)

    ReplyDelete