Monday, August 27, 2012

Monday Meal Planning - Back to School!

Rise and shine, people. Monday Meal Planning is baaaaaaack! And just in time for back to school. As I said in my last post, my baby starts Kindergarten next week. And I know with school, ballet, cooking class, and gymnastics (phew) I'm going to need all the simple and easy meals I can get my hands on. Not to mention yummy back to school snacks and treats. My head is spinning just thinking about it. Let's get started, shall we?

Monday:
Sriracha-Pineapple BBQ Chicken Sandwiches with Easy Guacamole from Kalyn's Kitchen
OK, so technically we had this last night, but holy woah was it super good. And SOOOO easy. I threw this in the crock pot, whipped up some easy guacamole, and made a simple tomato salad. Done. Everyone loved it. I only used 2 tbl of Sriracha, to keep it mild for the little people, but the big guy and I added more to our sandwiches.

Sriracha

Tuesday:
Baked Chicken Milanese with Arugula and Tomatoes from Skinny Taste

Wednesday:
Greek Chicken Salad from Pink Parsley

Thursday:
Peach BBQ Slow Cooker Pork Tenderloin with Cilantro Citrus Slaw from The Novice Chef

Friday:
Crock Pot Chicken Enchilada Soup from Skinny Taste

Saturday:
Stovetop BBQ Chicken Shells and Cheese from How Sweet It Is

Sunday:
Grilled Hanger Steak with Chimichurri from Tasty Kitchen

Back to School:
Crispy Baked Zucchini Fries from Pink Parsley
Whole Wheat Zucchini Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins from How Sweet It Is
Funfetti Sandwich Cookies from Pink Parsley
Coconut Cream Pops from Skinny Taste
Edamame Dip with Smoked Paprika and Garlic from Cookin Canuck

And that's that. For all of you who are sending your little people off to school this week, WOOHOOO!!! :)

Happy Monday
xoxo
Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment