Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Tuesday (whoops!) Meal Planning

See, this is what happens when we have so much fun on a weekend. Monday hits me like a ton of bricks and I forget to post a Menu! Sorry, my bad. Here's the menu, a day late. All new recipes this week!!

Tuesday: Chicken Coconut Curry Soup - Because it's gross out. This is exactly what I want to eat to get the chill out. 

Wednesday: Creamy Mac and Cheese and Maple Glazed Steak Salad with Blue Cheese -Can it be Wednesday today? 

Thursday: Roast Chicken with Caramelized Shallots and a Simple Arugula Salad - Easy Peasy. Not to mention delicious. 

Friday: Beef Roast Braised in Zinfandel - An entire bottle of my favorite wine. Check!

Saturday: Thai Chicken and Noodles - The photos of this dish are so gorgeous, I want to lick my screen!

Sunday: Sage and Balsamic Pork Chops with Gouda Grits and Yellow Squash and Vidalia Onions.  -We're having company on Sunday and this looks like a gorgeous and easy meal. Pantry to table in 45 minutes? Brilliant!

No comments:

Post a Comment