Monday, September 19, 2011

Monday Meal Planning {cooking with wine}

The husband and I are leaving for California wine country on Thursday. WOOOHOOO!!!! We're meeting up with my sister, brother in law, and brother and sister in law, for 5 days in Sonoma. I can practically taste the Old Vine Zin and sinful food as I type. AHH!!!  Then the hubs and I stop over in SF for two days to see old friends. HURRAY! So, while we wont be eating this menu all week, it doesn't mean you can't! Lets cook with wine, shall we? We shall.

Monday: French Onion Soup

Tuesday: Alex's Chicken and Mushroom Marsala

Wednesday: Irish Beef Stew

Thursday: Pasta with Creamy Cajun Sauce

Friday: Chicken with Tomatoes and Garlic

Saturday: Seriously Delicious Ribs

Sunday: Filet Mignon with Spicy Bearnaise

Happy Monday! I need to start making lists, and more lists, and more lists....
xoxox
Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment