Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Tuesday Meal Planning {back to school!}

Oh, hey party people! I haven't forgotten about you and your desire to eat good food. Please forgive me and we'll move on..k? Thanks.

It's back to school for many this week! Not us, (sobs in corner) my littles start next week. BUT, that doesn't mean your sweeties shouldn't have yummy dinners this week! I've put together some easy, family friendly meals.  Happy first week kiddies. Cheers, mamas!!! ;)

Tuesday: Crockpot Carne Asada - let them build their own tacos with this yummy filling

Wednesday: Baked Cheesy Chicken Penne - this makes 2. One to eat and one to freeze! Brilliant.

Thursday: Mini Meatball Sandwiches - my girls will eat just about anything if I call it "Mini" or "Baby".

Friday: Chicken & Broccoli Stir-Fry with Hoisin and Ginger Sauce - Stir-Fry. 'Nuff said.

Saturday: Artichoke and Chicken Stuffed Pizza - Yum!


Sunday: Smoky Tomato Soup with Mini Grilled Cheese Sandwiches


Happy Back to School!
xoxo
Erin 

No comments:

Post a Comment