Monday, February 27, 2012

Monday Meal Planning

Mornin'! February break is over. WAH!!! Back to school for my girls and back to chauffeuring for me. I had thought about doing a juice cleanse this week, we've had a pretty big week of over indulgence, but then my sister found the recipe for my all time FAVORITE soup and all of that went flying out the window. I just can't drink cashew milk when I could possibly be eating the best cabbage soup of all time. So there, the cleanse will have to wait. Here's what we're eating this week.

Monday: Pepper Steak

Tuesday: Slow Cooker Pasta E Fagioli - w/ ground turkey

Wednesday: Chicken and White Bean Enchiladas with Creamy Salsa Verde

Thursday: Veselka's Cabbage Soup 
I know you're all thinking, cabbage soup is your favorite soup?? Yes. It is. I ate this soup about 3 times a week when we lived around the corner from Veselka. It reminds me of my grandma, and everyone needs to be reminded of their grandma when living on pennies in the East Village. The zip from the sauerkraut makes this soup outrageous. Trust, City Mouse.

Friday: Thai Beef Tacos

Saturday: Chicken with Mustard Cream Sauce

Sunday: Beef Stew with Mushrooms

and here's a little taste of what we did last week..
DSC_2252
We ate amazing pizza at Frank Pepe's in Danbury, CT
DSC_2249
DSC_2248
DSC_2261
We rode the carousel at the mall..yeah. But look at their faces!
DSC_2231-copy
DSC_2218-copy
My sister and nieces came from California and we hung out in the city.
Styling in the East Village
St Marks graffiti
Little Cupcake Bakeshop - Nolita
We ate cupcakes. It was an awesome week!

pssst...If you like my page on Facebook you'll get see a lot more goodies. And you can follow me on Twitter (@ctymousectryhse)Pinterest, and Instagram (ctymsectryhse) too! Pretty please.

Happy Monday!
xoxo
Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment