Thursday, February 16, 2012

What's Pinterest-ing me this Week.


Hey, Party People. 

It's Thursday. Which means it's almost Friday! Which means its almost the weekend!! Here's my list of things I've found Pinterest-ing this week. Get it??!! Sorry. 

These are delicious. And gorgeous. They take a bit of forethought (the Gin needs to infuse for two hours) but oh so worth it! I used the egg whites, I say go for it. 



























Cashews, coconut milk, maple syrup?!! I'm in! 

















Does this need any explanation? I might have had to change my pants after seeing this. Oh, Saved by the Bell. You were so good to me. 
















Did someone say something?? Sorry, I was too busy swooning over this bad boy. 





















Even I could do this. And I'm totally nail-art challenged. So fun! 


























Mind blown. This is so very, very brilliant. 





















I think this speaks for itself. Say it to yourself, "highlight reel." Repeat. Repeat. Repeat. 
















Happy Thursday, lovelies! 
xoxo
Erin 

No comments:

Post a Comment