Thursday, July 7, 2011

Goodness on a Thursday

I've been a bad blogger. That's what happens when you get to do this for a week..

Sorry

But I'm hungry. Hungry for some yummy new recipes. So I scoured the interwebs and found some new doozies! I had to share them with you. Our little Adirondack Farmer's Market is tomorrow and I'm hoping to grab some fresh ingredients to make a bunch of these recipes over the weekend!

Avocado Feta Salsa from Val at Val So Cal

Missy's Marinated Tomatoes from The Pioneer Woman - Ree Drumond

Squash and Onions with Brown Sugar from The Kitchn

New Jersey Italian Hot Dog from Simply Recipes

Grilled Peaches and Humboldt Fog Panini from Kathy at Panini Happy 
(I'll have to import the Humboldt Fog from down south - aka home)

Caprese Burger from Katie at The Parsley Thief


Mouth watering yet? Mine is!

Happy Thursday!
-Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment