Friday, October 21, 2011

Ahh!! New Photoshop Actions. Flora bella Collections.

I bit the bullet this morning and ordered new photoshop actions. WHEEE!!! It makes me giddy. I ordered from a new vendor (for me) this morning, Flora Bella. WOAH! Hello, fabulous! I spent a little time this morning playing around and used my gorgeous niece as my guinea pig. I ordered Florabella Luxe and the Black and White collection. Color me happy. These are fantastic! Check it out.

Here's the shot SOOC (straight of out camera) btw, she's only 12!! My poor sister and brother in law.

Here's the shot edited with B&W Platinum. 

Here it is with B&W Rich Vintage

with Starlet

and with Gypsy


Fun!!! Check out Flora Bella Collection. I think you'll be pleased!

Happy Friday, loves!

xoxo
Erin 

p.s. Flora Bella Collections has no idea who I am. Just loving the product. 

No comments:

Post a Comment