Monday, October 24, 2011

Monday Meal Planning

EEKS! It's cold this morning. I caved and turned on the heat. My 2 year old's frozen toes and very red nose made me bite the bullet a week before I wanted to. So that is that. I cannot believe it's a week till Halloween, how in the world did that happen? I swear I was just sunning myself in the middle of a lake two weeks ago. And now I'm wearing my old, gross, UGG slippers and a giant wool sweater. Time to find the hats and mittens! And try on last years winter coats and snow pants. NOOO!!! Oh well, at least we can warm ourselves up with some delicious meals, right? Right. Here goes nothing.

Meatless Monday: Hearty Winter Vegetable Soup


Tuesday: Spiced Chipotle Honey Chicken with Sweet Potatoes

Wednesday: Flank Steak Stir-fry with Asparagus and Red Pepper


Thursday: Chicken Enchiladas with Pumpkin Cream Sauce


Friday: Mexican Meatloaf


Saturday: Tangy Spiced Brisket


Sunday: Roast Chicken with Sweet Plum Sauce and 15 Minute Asian Noodles

Happy Monday!
xoxo
Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment