Monday, March 26, 2012

Monday Meal Planning (Scary Easter Bunny)

Oh hey, Monday. I'm ready to tackle you! I'm taking this week by the horns and shaking the hell out of it! See, it's the last week of school before Spring break. Which means I have approximately 6 hours and 45 minutes to myself this week to get anything and everything I want to get done. In those 6 hours and 45 minutes, I will take my regular two yoga classes and brave Target for Easter Basket supplies. I will plan a little girls 3rd Birthday dinner, plan our little family birthday party AND our Easter menu. I'll probably pass out when done. But hey, next week is CRAY CRAY. I'll take what I can get.

On Saturday we went to our town's Easter Egg Hunt. This picture pretty sums up my little one's feelings about the Easter Bunny. 

But seriously, this dude is freaky. I don't blame her! 

So of course I'm taking them to the mall today to get their picture taken. I'm so cruel. Drives my mom crazy. Sorry, mom, but it's tradition. 

And it turns out I bought way too much Beef for this week. I apologize. I don't know, something came over me. Maybe I was feeling low on iron? So this week is high in meat. I promise next week won't be! I'm sure I'll be over it by then and want grasses and fish or something. (probably not) Here's what we're having. Join us!

Monday: Steak Teriyaki
Thursday: Soba Noodle Salad

I'm off to torture my kids at the mall! Toodles!

xoxo
Erin 

No comments:

Post a Comment