Friday, March 30, 2012

Oh, Helloooooo Friday! (random)

Hey, Friday. Glad to see you. The week before spring break is always so BRUTAL. And this week was no exception. The weather turned angry again. No snow, thank god, but chilly and pissy. Which I guess is what March is usually like, it just was a bummer after two weeks of glorious weather. Whatever, it's still Spring! And I have a new banner that reminds me every morning while I make my coffee.


Yes, I realize this is super easy to make. Guess what? I have zero desire to do so. Thanks, Target
 for making something cute so that I don't have to. 

Today is the calm before the storm, so to speak. I have a first birthday shoot tomorrow, a 1st birthday party on Sunday, my little ones 3rd birthday on Monday, my parents are arriving on Tuesday....What, doesn't that sound restful? No? Oh. But I'm excited! It's all very fun, good stuff. And besides, I get to hold babies and eat cake. Which are two of my favorite things. PLUS! I get to give the babies back!! And with the arrival of my parents means more bedtime stories read to little ones by my dad and homemade chocolate Easter candy by my mom. And it means loads of good food and trips into the city. Dear, Weather. Please be nice. We have plans, man. We have to get ready for this guy to come....

She loves him. Can't you tell? I know, I'm cruel. It's just too good. 

15 minutes later....see?? HAPPY! 

Yeah, Spring! Yeah, Friday! Go do something good for yourself, peeps. You deserve it. 
xoxo
Erin 




1 comment: