Monday, March 12, 2012

Monday Meal Planning - St. Patty's Week, 2012.

Hey Peeps. It's SPRING-ish here. I'm so friggin' psyched. Yeah, yeah, I know we didn't have that much of a winter, but still. I love me some Spring. I love the flowers and smell but not the allergies. It's fine, I can deal. I have Claritin and super awesome allergy eye drops. I just don't wear mascara. SPRING!!! Oh, and it's St Patty's day on Saturday. Which means the Erin in me comes out. It means Colcannon and Corned Beef. YES. But because my hubs is gone this weekend and my super awesome veggie friend KS is going to be here instead, we'll be eating our St. Patty's day feast on Thursday. Fine by me! Last years meal was so insane, I'm making it again. And you should too!!!  Yeah, food!


Monday: Asian Sesame Chicken Salad (Panera copycat recipe)

Tuesday: Crock-pot Kaluah Pork

Wednesday: Smoky White Bean Chicken Chili

Thursday: 
Honey Marmalade Mustard Glazed Corned Beef
Roasted Cabbage with Lemon
Colcannon

Friday: Asparagus, Goat Cheese and Lemon Pasta

Saturday: Lightened Up Protein Power Goddess Bowl

Sunday: Barbacoa Beef

Happy Spring-ish Monday!
xoxo
Erin


No comments:

Post a Comment