Monday, January 9, 2012

Monday Meal Planning - again

Hey, peeps! It's that time again. I'm feeling like some heat and bunch of crock pot meals. It just seems right. And easy. I'm all about easy and mess-free this week. Oh, and my birthday is coming up. It's next Tuesday. I may be a little cranky about this. Normally I'm just meh, about it. This time, cranky because it's sort-of big birthday. A number I'm not entirely comfortable with, to be honest. I'm guess I'm just gonna have to power through it. My loving husband is taking me out on Friday night. So at least there's no cooking, right?!! RIGHT??!!! Right. I think I'm just gonna cook want I to eat this week. It IS almost my birthday, and I need all the comforting I can get. And with that, let's plan.

Monday: BBQ Meatballs with Delicious, Creamy, Mashed Potatoes

Tuesday: Crock pot Korean Beef Tacos

Wednesday: Crock pot BBQ Beer Chicken


Thursday: Crock pot Bolognese Sauce (making this w/ ground turkey)

Friday: We're going out, y'all! But you should make: Greek Pizza

Saturday: Chicken and Broccoli Stir-Fry with Hoisin and Ginger


Sunday: Italian Chicken Soup

Happy Monday!
xoxo
Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment