Monday, January 16, 2012

Monday Meal Planning

Morning peeps! Did anyone else stay up way too late watching the Golden Globes? I did. Which is weird, because I normally don't watch awards shows, except for the Oscars. But then my Facebook feed went crazy over Rob Lowe and I rushed upstairs to watch. Oh, Bradley Cooper. His hair should have a fan page. Maybe it already does? Anyway...I'm drinking loads of coffee today. On top of that we're on day three of Operation Underpants. My 2 year old is kicking butt! But I'm starting to lose it a bit. Cabin fever is setting in, hard!!! I need to see the outside world. I need to listen to awful music on my car radio. I need a trip to Trader Joe's...you know, all the good stuff. Instead I'll meal plan. Because I can't survive on coffee alone. Here's what we're having this week.


Monday: Crock Pot Tomato-Basil Parmesan Soup


Tuesday: Baked Buffalo Chicken Pasta (because It's my birthday, and I'll eat pasta if I want to!)


Wednesday: Comforting Beef and Barley Soup


Thursday: Autumn Chopped Salad (I'll probably add some rotisserie chicken)


Friday: Crock Pot Carne Asada


Saturday: Mexi-Chicken Campanelle


Sunday: Spicy Peanut Noodles

I'm getting hungry. How 'bout you??

Happy Monday!
xoxo
Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment