Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Tuesday Meal Planning (yeah...sorry 'bout that)

Tuesday..what a weird day to meal plan. I had intended to get this up yesterday afternoon, but...I didn't. And now the girls and I are a little under the weather. Cough, cough. Sniff, sniff. Trying to meal plan with everybody constantly needing a drink or a cuddle or their nose blown isn't exactly the easiest thing in the world. So we're keeping this one short and sweet. I need to get back to humidifiers and dirty laundry.

Tuesday: Asian Lettuce Cups


Wednesday: Broiled Tilapia with Thai-Coconut Curry

Thursday: Homemade Chipotle Burrito Bowl

Friday: Espresso Steak Salad (Espresso Steak Rub Recipe)


Saturday: Southern Chicken and Corn Chowder

Sunday: Crock-pot Italian Turkey Meatballs

p.s. 5 out of the 6 recipes are pretty dang healthy!!! Hurray!

Happy Tuesday! Now can you pass me the VapoRub?
xoxo
Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment