Monday, January 30, 2012

Monday Meal Planning -Super Bowl Style

Mornin'! My little people seem to have finally turned a corner!! Hurray! I want this sickness out of here. Unfortunately it seems my husband has caught it. Ugh. I'm pretty sure dealing with a sick 35 year old male is 100 x worse than a sick 2 year old. Poor thing. Let's hope he's better by Sunday, because I have a doozy of a Super Bowl Menu planned! And although he'll be rooting for the Giants and I'll be rooting for the Pats, at least we can agree on the food. Now if only I can convince at least one of my girls to root with me.....

Meatless Monday: Hearty Lentil and Black Bean Soup w/ Smoked Paprika


Tuesday: Crock Pot Teriyaki Chicken


Wednesday: Shaker Chicken Noodle Soup


Thursday: Swedish Meatballs


Friday: Caramelized Onion and Prosciutto Pizza


Saturday: Braised French Onion Chicken with Gruyere


Super Bowl Sunday:
White Queso Dip
Bloomin' Onion Bread
Baked Creamy Chicken Taquitos
Sticky Asian Chicken Wings

Happy Monday!
xoxo
Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment