Thursday, January 5, 2012

New Years Mini-Shoots - Ringing in the New Year w/ The S Family

We were so lucky to have my best friend and her family come celebrate the New Year with us.  We've been attached at the hip since six grade. Or as I said in my Maid of Honor speech at their wedding, my hip and her head. The size difference is hilarious, to say the least! Thankfully, our husbands have become great friends over the years, and our kids are very close in age. So spending time together is incredibly fun, crazy and loud! These two have gotten very comfortable in front of my camera and I got some super silly ones. My favorite kind!

My bff and I may have danced our way through the countdown, Just Dance 3 anyone? But we still had a fantastic weekend! It's so fun to celebrate with the ones you love. Hope you love the pictures as much as I do, Tammy and Jason!

I added a couple of silly ones at the end. We have just a teeny bit of fun together, as you can see.













Happy 2012!!! 
xoxo
Erin 

No comments:

Post a Comment