- I met my husband the third day of college.
- He was speaking in a fake (horrible) British accent.
- He was sitting with the guy who would be our Best Man at our wedding. They had met the first day of college. You would never have known this.
- We started dating a few weeks later. My husband, not our Best Man.
- We've been together for a million years..actually I guess it'll be 16 years this fall. Holy crap. And married for 6 years this June. Yes, we dated for 10 years before marriage.
- We went to art school. It's a pretty famous art school.
- I have my degree in photography but I'm not a professional.
- Until this past December I hadn't picked up a SLR since 2000.
- I worked in Interior Design before leaving to have the Big One.
- Before that Graphic Design and Web Design.
- Before that I was a photographer's assistant and made like $3 an hour. Ok maybe a little more but not much. I ate a lot of ramen and tofu scrambles.
- Our girls are 4 and almost 2.
- They both have light colored eyes and we both have brown.
- I love cheese.
- I love eating it and cooking it and shopping for it.
- I love Booze. There. I said it.
- We moved from the city to the "country" three years ago.
- I miss the take out the most of all. Oh the FOOOD!!!!
- I'm one of three kids. All of us love to cook. Like, really love it.
- I'm the youngest by 9 years. I'm a "Bahama baby." I'm not sure I love knowing that. Thanks, Parents!
- I hate that our families lives so far away from us. It's the pits.
- I'm seriously loving blogging. Should've done it sooner but I probably wouldn't have stuck with it, so it's probably good that I waited this long!
That'll do for now. I'll leave you with this Haiku.
The sun is shining
Tomorrow six inches. what?
Holy crap hold me
Isn't that lovely?
awwwww..sniff sniff. I need a zyrtec.