Monday, June 27, 2011

Monday Meal Planning - oldies but goodies.

ZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzz....need more caffeine. STAT! What a weekend. Hurray for awesome weather, great food, friends and fun! I'll be recovering all week. Here are some of my favorite recipes that I've blogged about recently. I'm hungry already.


Monday: Green Goddess Grilled Cheese Panini


Tuesday: Asian Lettuce Wraps


Wednesday: MM Sandwich - Adorned


Thursday: Jaden's Beef with Broccoli


Friday: Braised Chicken with White Wine, Tomatoes and Peas


Saturday: Braised BBQ Beef Sandwiches


Sunday: Thai Chicken Curry


4th of July! 
7 Layer Greek Dip
Blue Cheese Burgers
Pesto Pasta Salad
Crash Hot Potatoes
Pineapple Zucchini Sheet Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting

Happy Monday! Where's my ice coffee???!

-Erin

1 comment:

  1. If you're stuck in a dinnertime rut and are battling runaway grocery bills, The Organized Cook will do the planning and organization for you to prepare healthy, delicious meals for your family while saving you lots of time and money; visit me at www.OrganizedCook.com.




    Kim Daniels
    Weekly Meal Plans

    ReplyDelete