Sunday, June 5, 2011

Monday..um..Sunday Meal Planning

I'm sending my computer off this morning for a sleepover at the Genius Bar. Sniff. Sniff. I don't want people wringing their hands and pulling out their hair when they can't figure out what to make for dinner this week, so lets plan today. Shall we? We shall. 


Monday: Marlboro Man Sandwich - Adorned

Tuesday: Asian Lettuce Wraps

Wednesday: Grilled Chicken Salad with Tarragon Pesto

Thursday: East Meets West Burgers

Friday: Thai Chicken Pizza

Saturday: Skirt Steak Tacos

Sunday: Grilled Chicken with Honeydew Salsa


Beef, Chicken. Chicken, Beef, Chicken, Beef, Chicken. Yikes! Sorry! It just all sounds so good, doesn't it?? Happy Sunday! Wish my Mac a happy stay and recovery and me the strength to get by without. Sniff. Sniff.

-Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment