Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Lunch: Mixed Herb Greens w/ Pomegranate Seeds

Let my start by apologizing. This is yet another post about Trader Joe's. I'm sorry people who have no TJ's. My heart truly goes out to you. And let me apologize for posting about this same dang salad dressing. I can't help it. I came up with a yummy little side salad this afternoon and I just can't keep it a secret!! So buy this dressing:


And then make this salad: Mixed Herb Greens, Pomegranate Seeds, Crumbled Gorgonzola, and Spicy Peanut Vinaigrette. Then drool and roll your eyes at how yummy it is. 


Those little jewels are heavenly. I heart them. If you have some roast chicken or something on hand, toss it in! I'm thinkin' this might be a great addition to a Thanksgiving table. Something a little different and unexpected next to the Turkey and Grandma's Stuffing. 

Happy Wednesday!
xoxo Erin 

No comments:

Post a Comment