Monday, November 14, 2011

Monday Meal Planning {quick and easy}

Morning. Monday. I was sick as a dog all weekend. SICK. Not moving, not speaking, just sitting there, sick. I'd love to say that I'm feeling 100% today, but no. Probably more like 65%.

This week, as I recover, I thought we'd cook yummy food that's even easier to make with a few shortcuts. Rotisserie chicken, store bought pizza dough, ham from the deli counter, ect. Of course if you're not recovering from the preschool plague, feel free to make the recipes as called for. Me, I'm taking the shortcuts.

Monday: Spicy Tomato Soup and Quick Ham and Swiss Breadsticks (use store bought pizza dough)


Tuesday: Classic Meatloaf and Garlic Mashed Potatoes


Wednesday: Meatloaf Patty Melt Panini (using leftovers from last nights meatloaf. Add a side salad)


Thursday: Zuppa di Gnocci e Pesto (quick this up by using a store bought rotisserie chicken)


Friday: Ham and Potatoes Au Gratin (ask for a few thick slices of ham at the deli counter)


Saturday: Steakhouse Mushroom Burgers with Creamed Spinach Sauce


Sunday: Simple Perfect Enchiladas

Happy Monday. Bring on the mucinex.
xoxo
Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment