Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Tuesday Meal Planning

Let me start off by saying I'm 100% sure we wont stick to this meal plan this week. I'm feeling a little ornery. Which means I'm likely to change my mind at the last moment. And it's gorgeous out. Which means I'm likely to change my mind at the last moment. And I know it's the girls and I for a few nights this week which means I'm apt to eat this salad while the girls eat grilled chicken and fruit. Like every night. Bear with me..

Tuesday: Lime Garlic Marinade for Grilled Chicken.

Wednesday: Jim's Famous Burgers

Thursday: Korean Beef Rice Bowl

Friday: Pizza Delivery???!!! DO IT. I'm gonna.

Saturday: Cajun Chicken Pasta

Sunday: Turkey, Strawberry and Brie Panini and Cucumber Yogurt Salad

Happy Tuesday!

-Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment