(taking a bite)
(not entirely sure)
("Um, can I have a sandwich, please.")
("SANDWICH!" - I'm scared of her too)
(that's what I'm talkin' about)
(this is the life!)
(enough with the pics, ok?)
And then, this happens. Everyday :)
These chicks are awesome.
3 cups shredded cooked chicken
1 cup salsa verde
1 - 4 ounce can chopped green chilies
1-2 tablespoons chopped chipotles in sauce (more if you like it hotter - I used 1)
8 - 8 inch flour tortillas
1 cup chicken broth
2 cups whipping cream
1.5 cups Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
Preheat oven at 350 degrees
- 1. Mix first 4 ingredients in a bowl.
- 2. Pour ½ the whipping cream in the bottom of a 9x13 baking dish.
- 3. Pour chicken both in a bowl and one by one submerge each flour tortilla.
- 4. Place approximately ⅛ chicken mixture in each wet tortilla and roll up.
- 5. Place all 8 side by side in dish, sprinkle with cheese, and pour remaining whipping cream over top.
- 5 Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.
Sam the Cooking Guy has a ton of great recipes that I love and make regularly. Check out his Barbequed Shrimp (no bbq required) and his Bruschetta, two of my favorites.
Enjoy & Happy Thursday!