Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Laundry and Temporary Tattoos.

I have two enemies right now. Laundry (this is a given, right?) and Temporary Tattoos. Anyone want to tell me WHY they're called Temporary??!!! Because as far as I can tell, those things are stuck on for life. The Big One got a set of temporary tattoos from a grocery store gum ball machine a week and a half ago. They're still on. Not only are they still on, but they're not moving. They're not peeling. They look fresh and sparkly. They are torturing me on a daily basis. I keep forgetting they're on and then spot one out of the corner of my eye and wonder what in the hell is on my daughters leg??!!! Oh yes, a lipstick tattoo. And a Minnie Mouse tattoo. And some sort of tribal/floral ankle band. I'm so mad at myself for letting her get them. I'm dumb. And I'm out of rubbing alcohol. Can I use vodka? UGH.

And then there's the laundry. Oh Laundry, you are evil. I get it under control and then BAM! I'm right back in the thick of it. Mountains of laundry with no end in sight. I TRY to do a load of laundry from start to finish everyday, but I just can't seem to keep up with it. I must resolve to do this. Or, I will invent a robot who's only job is to put laundry away. That's the part I seem to screw up on all the time. I need help. The only reason I'm even sort of enjoying the actual DOING of the laundry, is that I just got my Rock in Green Laundry Soap samples in the mail! So far I've tried the Smashing Watermelon scent in Hard Rock, for people with hard water. Of which, we have plenty. I'm gonna try Mighty Mighty Marshmallow next. YUM! In fact, I need to do this right now. Laundry, be gone!

2 comments:

  1. Try rubbing some nail polish remover on it with a cotton ball. I have to wear temp. tattoos a lot for stuff at work over the years and that usually gets it off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let us know what you think of the Rockin' Green.. I really want to try it now!

    ReplyDelete