Tuesday, February 15, 2011

My 52 week Challenge - Week 7

This weeks theme was Handmade or Macro.  I decided to go the handmade route.


This is my very good friend and her 3 year old who is currently undergoing Chemotherapy for Leukemia. This is by far NOT my best picture in the world. The focus isn't great and the lighting isn't very good, I didn't expose it quite right but still...I love it. I love the expression on her face and the joy on his at having just cut that paper heart out for his giant valentine. I love the little moment that they are having without knowing I was taking a picture. It's been a hell of a year for them and seeing them enjoy this little party so much, this "seemingly" small event, it was truly awe inspiring. 

(edited with Paint the Moon's Glimmer and Catch a Falling Star actions)

No comments:

Post a Comment