Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Playing with Actions - Paint the Moon's Moxie and Blessings action sets

Sigh...I just got the new glorious action sets from Paint the Moon. I'm smitten! I purchased both Blessings and Moxie. I couldn't help myself, they're just too gorgeous for words. The thing I love best about these actions is the complete control I have over them. I can manipulate each layer inside the action to suit my taste. Too bright? Turn down the opacity on the brighten layer. Too blue? Too creamy? Fix the layers you need, leave the ones you don't. Turn off some, turn on some. You get it. You have a ton of control. I try not to go too crazy with actions, but I'm having a lot of fun! I've been playing around with them for the past two days and here are a few before and afters for you to feast your eyes on. Some of these straight out of the camera shots aren't my best, you can see how using the actions can really fix some of the problems and make them something special. A few are pretty good SOOC but the tweaks just change them up a bit and make them fun. Enjoy! 

(SOOC)

(edited with Flirt and Catch a Falling Star)

(SOOC)

(edited with Eclipse)

(SOOC)

(edited with Twinkle Eyes - not from the new sets, it's a basic action from PTM, and Shrinking Violet)

(SOOC)

(edited with A Little Zest, Ambiance and Beloved)

(SOOC)

(edited with Blue Pearl)

(SOOC)

(edited with Rumors and De-yellow whites)

Be sure to check out the other great actions from Paint the Moon.

Happy editing!

No comments:

Post a Comment