Friday, February 4, 2011

Hair Dye DIY

I can't believe I'm doing this.  I'm dying my own hair with no time to fix it if disaster should strike. I've clearly lost my mind but I'm having a Bonnie Raitt moment and something needed to be done. Actually that's not fair.  Bonnie Raitt looks way better than I do.  As I sit here with hair dye burning my scalp and eyebrows (yeah, you heard me, eyebrows) I can't help but look at the pictures of the chick on the directions and think...

"Who looks like this when dying their own hair??!!!!" 


I mean seriously.  Look at her blow out. Look at her makeup!!!!??  Look at her face as she rinses the dye out of her hair.  It's amazing.  From now on I'm totally going to blow my hair out all "Breck-like" and put on a gallon of eye shadow before my dying my hair.  Because clearly,  she's enjoying herself way too much.  Well, maybe I'll just put on a gallon of eye makeup before going to see my colorist.

No comments:

Post a Comment